Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Weekend













Jenna and I drove to Seattle last Friday to visit Katie, Chris & Breanna for my birthday. The weather was gorgeous on the way there. Once we started down the other side of Snoqualamie, the skies opened up and it just poured! Saturday, us girls ventured down to Pike Street Market in downtown Seattle. We tasted exotic fruit, saw lots of people and fresh flowers and even found a quilt shop that I had never been to before! The view from the market overlooking the bay was spectacular. I didn't need to worry about working out that day. It's plenty of exercise just walking up and down the steep hills from one block to another!








I started this canopy for Breannas' Big Girl Bed earlier in the week and was able to get enough of it done to put it up before we left for home Sunday afternoon!





1 comment:

Becky said...

Fun weekend! I love Breanna's canopy- she looks so grown up.