Just this past month I qualified for the Diva Wall at the Curves where I work out each week. To get your crown on the wall you have to have a total accumulation of pounds and/or inches that equals 10. I am at 27 1/4 right now. I have been coming to Curves for 3 1/2 years. I promptly started losing inches but gained about 13 pounds. Finally, with the help of Curves Smart, I have turned it around. I now weigh 9 lbs. less than the day I started!
2 comments:
Wahoo! Good for you! I need to get back on the exercise train- - it has been hard since we moved. Anyway- good for you for sticking it out! Your hard work is paying off.
Congrats! Paul and I were thinking that the 4 of us could get together one of these nights have dinner and play games or something. Let me know. I hope things are getting easier for you.
Post a Comment