Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OUR LATEST PROJECT

Last night we put the finishing touches on our scrapbook/guest room. We started in January with painting the walls and trim. Then I made a new tab top valance. This is my scrapbooking area.

Then we brought in a bed and made a head-board from an old door that I had purchased. I'm almost finished with the quilt that will adorn this bed.


Look Brian, Jon, Katie & Jenna.....we finally got closet doors! Now we have two guest rooms....plenty of room for visitors!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you put closet doors when I asked for them the whole time I lived in that room! It looks Great! I love the door head board! good job mom and dad! can't wait to use it in may!

[ker-AND-uh] said...

The room looks GREAT! I was looking at it and kept thinking..is this JENNA'S ROOM?! lol. My how things can change!!

love for you and yours!!!