It has been a busy, exciting past few days! It started last Thursday when I had the opportunity to have Breanna & Carter for two days. Chris & Katie were in Hawaii, so the two sets of grandparents took turns tending them. Thanks to the wonderful help of my daughter Cyndi, I was able to have a couple days with them. Cyndi had her granddaughter Haylie on Thursday so we had a regular little play date going. It was so much fun, but boy was I exhausted! Then on Friday Jenna came up from California to surprise her Dad for his birthday. It worked! We kept the secret from him. It was great having her home, even though it was a short stay. Saturday we had about 30 people over for dinner and birthday festivities. Sunday we said good-bye to Jenna and headed to my sister Nolas house for a family barbeque and to celebrate my Mothers’ 75th birthday. I sure do hope I inherited her young genes. She looks marvelous!
1 comment:
Thanks for a fun weekend! I love the pictures . . . (especially Marcus showing off his muscles!)
Post a Comment