Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'M IN A TECHNOLOGY FUNK!

You may be wondering why I haven't posted anything latelt. Well, let me tell you! On July 11th, I lost all data on my computer because of some weird thing that I can't even explain. All my new pictures that I hadn't yet printed out...baby Carter, Dads' 75th birthday party, Jons' graduation, OUR TRIP TO NAUVOO, and so much more! I'm kinda steering away from all this stuff. I don't trust it anymore! I'll get over it, but I'm a little bummed right now!

1 comment:

Becky said...

How sad! I hope you still have some of those pictures saved on your camera. Laura's husband Chris (ya- another Chris) is really good with computers- I will ask him if there is anything you can do or should check for to make sure you are safe, or maybe even retrieve all your pictures. I'll let you know what he says! In the mean time- good luck!